Part Time Day Shift Manufacturing Support Operator
Shift: Daytime hours working 24-29 hours per week - will work with your availability - preference given to working at least 1 shift per weekend; This is a part time role.
Do you value teamwork and a strong integrity-based culture? Are you willing to learn new tasks that you can put towards a career in manufacturing? Our Molding department is hiring! The selected candidate will assist machine operators in completing orders of molded housings which are used in electronic connectors used in automotive, consumer, and industrial applications. Apply today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acquire packaging, generate/affix labels, and inspect products for quality defects.
- Input computer data (Mii/SAP) and prepare product for warehousing and/or defective product containment.
- Ability to document activities, participate as a team player, and communicate with coworkers at various levels of the organization.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to lift & move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on feet for the majority of the shift
- Ability to do general math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong organizational skills
- Past SAP or Mii experience
- Availability to work at least 1 shift per weekend
Hourly Wage Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf