NATURAL GAS SCHEDULER
Koch Energy Services, LLC (KES) is looking for a Natural Gas Scheduler to join our team in Wichita, KS (preferred) or Houston, TX. This role will support the Mid-Con region (OK/TX/AR/MO/KS).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execute and manage nominations, confirmations, imbalances, and other similar activities related to the purchase and sale of natural gas on various natural gas pipelines, including activity on pipeline websites and KES’ internal accounting system
- Gain and apply a thorough understanding of transportation contracts and nominate the movement of natural gas appropriately based upon contract entitlements, receipt and delivery points, and capacity avoiding any overrun or other unforeseen incremental transportation charges
- Track and interpret pipeline curtailments, maintenance, and other operational issues to aide in the efficiency of transporting natural gas. Communicate with pipeline representatives as needed and advise the trading group on potential impacts and alternative solutions.
- Advise and assist the trading team regarding the optimal use of transportation and storage assets
- Communicate and collaborate daily with suppliers, customers, and the trading team regarding physical positions and the daily movement of natural gas
- Monitor and advise on pipeline capacity release opportunities
- Help ensure positions in KES’ accounting and operational system balance and reconcile to actual activity. Assist accounting with invoice reconciliation.
- Be a key team member in helping develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, pipelines, and suppliers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR a HS Diploma with 5+ years of Nat Gas scheduling experience
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Nat Gas Scheduling or within the Energy industry
- Experience with an ETRM system (Ex: OpenLink Endur, etc.)
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf