Operator, Warehouse I
Molex is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operator to join our talented team. The five Warehouse functions are: Customer Order Fulfillments, Production Order Fulfillment, Incoming Vendor Receiving, Customer Shipments, and the 901 line.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform all required SAP transactions for the warehouse functions per Molex Work Instructions
- Perform inspection procedures necessary to assure appropriate quality
- Operate scales, safety ladder, pallet jack, hand truck, and forklifts
- Utilize RF barcode scanning system to label inventory and enter transactions in SAP
- Conduct routine cycle counts in accordance to Molex financial guidelines
- Maintain inventory accuracy of assigned bins and stockrooms at 100% utilizing FIFO processing
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
- Actively support 5S, EHS, Quality, and GLSS programs by following all approved practices and procedures, performing clean-up activities, and identify/recommend improvements to Management
- Operator will be required to be trained and be capable of operating all five areas in the warehouse, and rotate between departments as directed or assigned by Management
- Fulfill responsibilities/authorities detailed in any control plan associate with this position
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Management
The Experience You Will Bring
1+ years working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Forklift Operation
- Experience working with hand-held scanner/RF unit
- Working knowledge of SAP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf