Industrial Painter III
Industrial Painter III
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are looking for an Industrial Painter III. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. The successful candidate for this position must have the ability to operate spray guns, to apply primer, and finish coating of paint to all types of parts and units for company products. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility!What You Will Do In Your Role
- Mask surfaces and attain smooth/even surfaces
- Follow specifications.
- Use basic math skills.
- Load and/or unload parts from racks.
- Maintain spray guns in serviceable condition (as well as paint booths).
- Marine coatings, media blasting, assembly processes
- Understand customers and suppliers internally
- Computers, overhead cranes, forklifts, Microsoft Office Outlook Excel
- Taping and surface preparation
- Wear a suit and a mask over your clothes – sometimes can be hot and uncomfortable
- Mechanically inclined – working on your own guns, pumps, cleaning them daily
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of three (3) years of hands-on experience with industrial painting
- Must be able to operate spray guns to apply primer and finish coating of paint to all types of parts and units for company products
- Familiarity or knowledge HVLP paint equipment – they care for the needs of that equipment
- Ability to use and read wet and dry mill gauge
- Able to work in industrial environment
- Some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.). Walking, standing, stooping, crouching.
- Must be able to pass respirator-fit test
- Able to work overtime if necessary
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to paint with carbon-zinc paints and other types of water-based paints and similar inorganics
- Ability to paint with 2-part epoxies and acrylic polyurethane
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf