Leadperson - Coen Assembly/Welding
John Zink Hamworthy Combustionis looking for a Leadperson in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a 2nd Shift role that will lead our Coen Assembly & Welding departments. John Zink continues to grow its Tulsa manufacturing facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of a dynamic team and gain leadership experience with a well-established but growing manufacturing facility and test center. Our state-of-the-art shop is climate controlled and well-lit, with safety being the #1 priority.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the daily operations of the department in accordance with John Zink business standards to optimize safety and manpower
- Find innovative ways to reduce cost, meet scheduled dates, and improve quality
- Apply a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to work quickly in a fast paced and dynamic engineered-to-order environment
- Use in-depth problem-solving skills and a solid safety mindset
- Lead lean manufacturing initiatives to improve process efficiency, safety, or cost
- Motivate and lead a team with different abilities and character traits
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a team lead, foreman, or supervisory role
- Experience with welding processes (GMAW, FCAW, AND GTAW)
- Must be able to work 3:30pm - 2:00am (2nd Shift)
- Willing and able to work to overtime duties or adjusting schedule when required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with assembly processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Outlook and Excel
- Experience with cranes and rigging
- Forklift experience
- Experience in an engineered-to-order environment
- Five (5) or more years of manufacturing experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf