Leadperson (Demand Flow Line)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Leadperson in Tulsa, OK.
John Zink continues to grow its Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established but growing manufacturing facility and test facility. Our state-of-the-art shop is climate controlled, well-lit with safety being the #1 priority.What You Will Do In Your Role
- We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to lead our second Demand Flow Line on 1st shift.
- Leading in a dynamic engineered to order manufacturing environment, this role includes managing the daily operations of the department in accordance with John Zink business standards to optimize safety, manpower, improve quality, reduce cost and meet scheduled dates.
- This position requires a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to work quickly in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- In-depth problem-solving skills are essential, and a solid safety mindset and strong work ethic are vital to be successful in this role.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience with cranes and rigging.
- Demonstrated ability to lead lean manufacturing initiatives to improve process efficiency, safety or cost.
- An innovative mindset with a desire to create, implement and improve practices within the manufacturing organization.
- Proven leadership and motivation skills to lead different people with different abilities and character traits.
- Forklift experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with welding processes (GMAW, FCAW, AND GTAW)
- Experience with assembly processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Leadership skills with a proven ability to deliver value for the business.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- High level of initiative and dependability.
- Flexibility with regard to overtime duties or adjusting schedule when required.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf