Brand Manager - Angelsoft
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a Brand Manager for the Retail Tissue Angel Soft® business team in Atlanta, GA. Reporting to the Brand Vice President, the successful candidate will use their general management skills and leadership capabilities to play an active role in the development and execution of the overall category and business vision and strategies. As a member of the Angel Soft® business team, this position works closely with a wide range of capability partners, including sales, brand building, supply chain, operations, finance, pricing/portfolio strategy and others to deliver against key priorities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Driving maximum value creation for the Angel Soft® brand by developing, communicating, and executing action plans to meet the Angel Soft® vision and strategies.
- Applying economic and critical thinking to determine optimized brand investments and opportunities for value creation across all cross-functional areas.
- Identifying key metrics and objectives based on business hypotheses, monitoring results, and communicating lessons learned to broader team to inform next steps.
- Maximizing EBITDA and NIAT by managing strategies outlined in the vision.
- Understanding key customer business priorities/objectives and identifying partnership opportunities to drive strategic customer management for Family Dollar, Kroger, Publix, and other emerging customers.
- Monitoring and communicating competitor and market activities to the broader team to proactively drive discussion on implications to Georgia-Pacific’s business strategy and innovation pipeline. Developing short-term and long-term volume forecasts along with other capabilities.
- Researching and recommending new items based on vision and portfolio strategies to maximize consumer household reach across all customers.
- Managing the overall product quality for the brand including work with multiple capabilities to monitor and address issues.
- Executing product inventory transitions with support from multiple capabilities.
Other areas of expected influence and capability include:
- Understanding key customer business priorities/objectives and identifying partnership opportunities with the Sales organization to experiment with innovative business solutions.
- Embracing your role as a principled entrepreneur by leveraging economic and critical thinking skills to challenge where you see opportunities to drive value creation for the broader business.
- Applying a strong analytical skill set and ability to interpret financial analysis to make sound business decisions.
- Thriving in a team-based setting, working cross functionally with multiple areas of responsibility within the business.
- Demonstrating ability to manage multiple projects and adjust priorities as variables change.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3 years of business, marketing, product management or operations experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and managing projects
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the CPG/Retail or B2B industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA degree
- Expereince in the paper industry (e.g., tissue, towel)
- Experience working with IRI and/or Nielsen syndicated databases
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.