As the manufacturing IT/OT Technology Leader for the Brewton site, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Oversight and leadership for the site manufacturing IT/OT reliability, capability, and resources.
- Account manager and service broker for all aspects of IT/OT services, capabilities, and applications, promoting adoption of standard solutions where possible.
- Active participation on the mill leadership team to drive change and leverage technology and processes to create value.
- Advancing innovation, optimization, and automation with energy and enthusiasm.
- Collaboratively define technology automation vision and opportunities for waste elimination and optimization through material processing and handling, product flow and tracking, technology usage, monitoring, and analytics to enable competitive position.
- Collaboratively work with the Process Controls groups to drive innovations of IoT efforts.
- Executing strategies based on vision which:
- Leverage technologies, capabilities, and transformation to rapidly improve and influence operating costs.
- Develop capabilities that provide shop floor performance metrics that can be actionable for employees on the shop floor to respond timely to key losses and opportunities.
- Successful implementation of capital projects.
- Challenges the status quo of how work has always been done.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Managing all local IT/OT activity and ensuring it is aligned with the business vision and strategies.
- Working directly with key operations and business leaders to automate and optimize processes.
- Connecting the mill leadership team to IT vision and strategy.
- Developing and gaining buy-in for a comprehensive IT roadmap at the local site.
- Experimenting with new technologies and solutions, enhancing our knowledge of innovation and opportunities.
- Leading local IT/OT resources, consistently staying up-to-date with and connecting IT/OT employees with how they enable GP to create value.
- Managing internal and 3rd party infrastructure resources for delivery of critical site services. Active member of Manufacturing IT community sharing best practices and standards.
- Understanding and promoting awareness & adoption of leveraged applications and services.
- Provide transformational and collaborative leadership in working with Process Control, Engineering and Operations groups.
- This is a working leader role, so in addition to leading the team and executing strategies, this role will be working on and in the process to help drive long term value for the site.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in an information technology field or related engineering field.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience leading teams.
- Experience with successful implementation of project management methodology and toolsets.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment.
- Process control/engineering and/or automation experience.
- Experience gathering customer ideas/requirements and translating into effective solutions.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf