Warehouse and Shipping Manager
We are looking for you to become our Warehouse & Shipping Manager to join our Supply Chain team in Guardian Egypt
Warehouse & Shipping Managers oversee the efficient receipt, storage, dispatch of a range of goods, Packaging & verifying content for shipping. You will manage people, processes, and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and that Shipment targets are met with Zero Safety Incident.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify Risks andcontrol Gapsand come with action plan ,
- EHS incidents to be zero in the department.
- Achieve all KPIs & WH Performance targets.
- Work on continues improvement to improve this value (Reduction in customer claims, Improve Location accuracy, Reduce Warehouse losses and Safety..etc).
- Fully adhere the role of a Supervisor based on MBM guidelines
- Following FIFO & to reduce the ageing Inventor over 90 days.
- Improve the OOE (Overall Operational Efficiency) of the Warehouse`
- Work on cost saving Projects
- Motivate & Training the Team.
- Prepare JHA and Risk Assessment documents for all departmental activities and ensure to train all concerned operators, also the operators fully practiced in the shop floor in day to day job activities.
- Focusing on the WH&S Priorities.
- Develop the knowledge & skills of WH&S Team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You have at least 10 years in warehouse department
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory
- Residing in Cairo
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Understanding the knowledge of warehouse and management systems.
- A keen understanding of the importance of warehouse layout
- You are a team-oriented person who has strong interpersonal skills
- Experience to handle a big WH&S Team
- You should have Good Oral & written communication Skills
- Exposure to ERP / SAP System
- Exposure to Safety Training
What will put you ahead:
- Min Qualification: Graduate Degree or Equivalent / Post Graduate Degree
- Industrial / manufacturing Experience
- Proven problem solving and best practices experience .