Mechanical Design Engineer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Mechanical design architect for Antenna/MID products:
- Leads in technical communication with customers on their requirements and transform the requirements into manufacture-able design solutions to win the business.
- Leads in creatinginnovative, best-in-class and cost competitive mechanical solutions that exceed the product requirements and quality for Molex worldwide customers.
- Identify and find the right processes for the solutions that differentiate Molex from competitors. Fully understand the various processes to understand the process variance to the solutions.
- Leads the cross-functional team to perform comprehensive design review on the solutions for all processes involved including FMEA, DFM, mold flow analysis, tolerance analysis.
- Leads in presenting the solutions to the customer with high level quality technical contents to win their acceptance and positions ABU for future businesses.
- Leads in identifying, defining, and evaluating all required solution test requirements needed to prove robustness and reliability of the solutions and closes all potential problems before impacting the customers.
- Leads teams in the systematic failure analysis of root cause and corrective actions for all technical issues happened during NPI phase with convincing closure. Transforms all lesson learnt into SOP, guideline, and checklist, DFMEA.
- Provide guidance and training to the junior engineers and technicians.
- Reviews design and analysis done by the junior engineers and provide recommendations.
- Develops positive relationships with other engineering disciplines and other Molex functions, such as technical, manufacturing, and marketing to support client needs.
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master degree
- Good customer interaction
- Good personality as leader