Assistant Manager - Research
- Responsible for developing Market insights, Analytics, reports and intelligence to support Koch business groups in better strategic decisions focused on Industry and Market insights from various technology domains
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Will be accountable for regular deliverables and responsible for delivering 100% quality to the clients
2. Be able to maintain productivity, quality and meet short/strict deadline.
3. Assist superiors in activities related to productivity improvement, quality initiatives, pilot processes etc.
4. Conduct exhaustive secondary research on various technology markets, Technology products and services and providers using both systematic and intuitive research techniques
5. Collate, dissect and analyze data to conduct opportunity analysis, competitive benchmarking and strategic recommendations for business growth
6. Present findings in a crisp, well structured, and synthesized format
7. Continuously monitor the market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis through research reports 8 Identify opportunities for standardization and automation to optimize time, improve data collection and delivery processes
9. To contribute directly to confidential market intelligence projects, using specialist industry knowledge and research/strategic analysis skills. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
10. Structure and execute on project management and performance improvement initiatives to continuously drive process efficiency
1. Required: 6-10 years of experience with good knowledge of different healthcare /medical device/pharma and general understanding of the latest trends.
2. Preferred: Experience in the industry with a desire to work for a B2B intelligence and consulting company and equipped with strong acumen in data and analytics is acceptable
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. In depth knowledge and expertise in marketing research / business analysis with focus on pharma / medical equipment / healthcare industry.
2. Handling consulting projects for different pharma / medical equipment / healthcare projects , on key market trends and issues impacting the industry.
3. Establishing analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analyses , conducting external research , leading teams and developing effective relationships with the client.
4. Managing teams, executing and delivering solutions/ Insights based on: Market entry strategies, Market Assessment/ growth potential, Customer preference, Brand strength, Benchmarking, Emerging market entry and business perspective
5. Experience in due diligence studies, Licensing support/, M&A, Business Intelligence, Competitive benchmarking, White space/need-gap analysis
6. Experience with Excel including pivot tables, lookups, graphing and charting functionality Expert Knowledge on Market Research principles, practices, tactics & tools especially into Automobile & telecom industries.
7. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
8. High level of numeracy; the ability to build data models and run comprehensive checks across complex data sets compiled from various sources
9. Strong strategic analysis and report writing skills; the ability to use all insights gathered to build a comprehensive summary report and provide insight beyond deliverables.
1. Having good knowledge on various Primary Research Techniques (Survey’s, Direct interactions etc.)
2. Hands on Knowledge on Advanced Statistics, Analytics and visualization tools like R, Tableau, Power BI etc
- M.pharm/M.sc/Graduate/postgraduate in lifesciences
- B.Sc/B.pharm/graduate in Lifesciences+ MBA preferred