The KBS Procurement Solutions team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. This role will lead global strategies and initiatives for the Procurement Organization including identifying opportunities to expand processes and systems globally, increase efficiencies, automation and category aggregation across the Koch businesses. They will be expected to establish and maintain positive business relationships with stakeholders, peers, and leadership.
The role will be expected to demonstrate an organized approach to completing projects, documenting progress, and provide updates to key stakeholders.They will be expected to execute work plans in a timely manner by accepting personal accountability for project deliverables
The ideal candidate will bring supply chain and/or procurement experience, astute attention to detail, self-motivation and problem-solving skills, strong critical and economic thinking skills, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position can sit remotely with preference to sit in Wichita, Kansas City, Green Bay, Dallas, or Atlanta.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of procurement processes and technologies
- Identify and deliver on opportunities for global expansion, cost reduction and process efficiencies, gaining alignment among stakeholders
- Connecting with the procurement team and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategies, and optimizing value
- Working with global users to collect business requirements
- Collaborating on business requirements with IT professionals
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional initiatives to reduce costs and improve service level for both internal and external customers
- Defining project vision and strategy
- Driving project deliverables by maintaining, executing and evaluating project plans
- Assist in design, setup, and documentation of procurement system configurations
- Anticipate customers’ future needs and incorporate into team strategies and priorities
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with members of the Procurement organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- 3+ years experience working with multiple stakeholders/customers
- Experience leading and collaborating on projects in a team environment
- Experience with ERP implementations
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years’ experience in supply chain management, sourcing, or procurement
- Experience supporting global projects
- Experience with industry leading procurement software
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management, or other supply chain/procurement related program
- Experience with economic analysis and framing up project opportunities
- Experience with project management
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf