Maintenance Planner/Scheduler – Circleville, OH
Are you interested in planning and scheduling for a production facility? Are you looking for a new career move? If so, Georgia-Pacific is hiring a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to join our team at our packaging facility in Circleville, OH and we are interested in you! Our Maintenance Planner/Scheduler creates value by improving plant reliability through good planning, work scheduling, inventory management, and adhering to work flow processes. Come join our team and see what Georgia-Pacific has to offer!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Properly plan work by ordering and receiving the right parts and adding a detailed job plan to ensure we work safely and efficiently.
- Complete the scheduling of all maintenance tasks in the plant, including conducting weekly scheduling meeting and coordinating work with operations based on priority and risk.
- Manage the inventory storeroom so that parts are easily identified and checked out.
- Act as the work flow steward ensuring that the craftsmen, supervisor, and operators are performing their duties and adhering to the work flow process.
- Review work requests for detail and approve.Review work orders after completion for accuracy and close out.
- As an instrumental part of the maintenance management team, engage with all parts of the plant to constantly improve our process to drive increased equipment reliability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an industrial, military or manufacturing environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) years or more experience as an Industrial Electrician or Maintenance Mechanic in an industrial, military or manufacturing environment
- Experience as a scheduler and/or planner
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to format cells, use formulas, and work with pivot tables
- Experience with precision maintenance techniques
- Experience with MP2 software
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf