MAINTENANCE SHIFT D MECHANIC
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Maintenance Mechanic !
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all plant equipment
- Perform required safety and developmental training courses
- Supply tools as per maintenance mechanic tool list
- Assist maintenance in daily functions
- Individuals chosen for maintenance mechanics will receive training, including:
- Computer based
- In house – by Geneva Guardian staff, equipment vendors, and hired instructors
- Hands on – by other mechanics/technicians/engineers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Desire to learn and grow into a maintenance mechanic/technician
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills (customer service)
- Candidate must be organized and detail oriented
- Candidate must display initiative and the ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Computer literacy
- Maintenance background is preferred
- Employees must not have had any corrective action in their file for a period of six months prior to the date of the Transfer Request Form.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf