Tool Room Maintenance - Nights
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Mold Maintenance Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up molds for sampling
- Clean molds and bases
- Replace mold components
- Make basic ejector pins
- Remove broken bolts
- Drive forklift
- Disassemble/assemble molds and secondary equipment
- Properly clean and lubricate molds and secondary equipment
- Properly tag molds and secondary equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic math, reading and writing
- Lifting Requirements: up to 40lbs
- Push/Pull Force: up to 60lbs
- Standing Requirements: 6 – 7 hours
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf