Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Process Engineer for our Plywood manufacturing facility in Gurdon, Arkansas.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Monitor product quality and contribute to the overall direction and success of the Camden operations.
- To supervise/coordinate production efforts that result in sustained improvement in all associated work processes including: Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) compliance, reliability, quality, production and costs
- Monitor equipment for accuracy, value, and yield
- Perform process checks and studies
- Keep management informed on process variables
- Use Data Analytics and a structure approach to problem solving. Assist facility leaders in improvements to products, flow, cost, recovery, quality, work processes, etc.
- Assist in process optimization to maximize production rates, product quality and yield
- Develop and apply strategies to optimize on-going operations using the automation platform in conjunction with the operations, maintenance and engineering staffs at the mill.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Complete all analysis in a timely and efficient manner
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or higher
- Experience with data analytics and statistics- college classes are sufficient
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 years experience as a Process Engineer
- 2 years of experience working in a continuous industrial manufacturing process
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf