Customer Service Representative
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support its Northern Tier Light Products Commercial group in Wichita, KS.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the administrative support of the Norther Tier commercial business, drive business process improvements, and participate in project implementation for the commercial group. In addition, this role will work as part of a team and serve as a main point of contact for our customers while providing excellent customer service.
We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, who want to find fulfillment in the work they do and thrive in a collaborative environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Provide administrative support for the Northern Tier Light Products Commercial Business, which may include:
- Main contact for our customers to provide excellent customer service
- Setup new sales locations, additional products, and new customers in multiple systems
- Assist and maintain existing customers with loading issues and miscellaneous requests
- DocuSign Administration
- Contract entry and error correction
- Rail scheduling and coordination
Business Process Optimization and Project Idea Generation:
- Assist account managers and increase efficiencies in the sales process with both external and internal customers
- Origination and coordination for business function improvement and projects
- Commercial representative and coordinator for projects
Lead Back-up for Critical Functions:
- Northern Tier Light Products Commercial Customer Service Representative
- Help internal & external customers with setups, error corrections, and troubleshooting
- Commercial Trade Scheduling Back-Up for the Northern Tier business
The Experience You Will Bring
High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional customer service and/or transaction processing role
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (including Pivot Tables)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What Will Put You Ahead
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Customer service experience in a Petrochemical refining industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf