Molex is looking for a self-driven Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with employees, customers, and colleagues
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages, create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
What Will Put You Ahead
Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf