PAINT LINE 1 SHIFT B LOAD UNLOAD
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop competent, multidisciplinary skill sets capable of performing work in the areas of mold, paint, assembly and quality.
- Complete production task in accordance with ISO/TS 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Ensure production volume requirements are met
- Meet or exceed customer expectations for quality by utilizing both prevention and detection methods
- Perform in a structured environment that is driven by self-discipline and a philosophy of continual improvement.
- Utilize the 5S process and philosophy to establish work place norms for orderliness, cleanliness, and discipline
- Actively participate in the meeting or exceeding of departmental goals for safety, quality, and productivity by employing the principles of lean manufacturing
- Conduct themselves in a safe manner by following all job safe practices
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant and departmental goals for quality, productivity and safety
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment
- Develop and constantly enhance job skills and knowledge throughout all production areas of the plant
- Ability to distinguish variations in product color as well as other defects.
- Knowledge of customer paint quality specifications and standards.
- Knowledge of conveyance systems used in paint.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to become proficient in operating and troubleshooting multiple manufacturing processes
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in developing interpersonal relationships
- Highly motivated self-starting individual who is comfortable working as part of a team
- Analytical problem solver with a mindset of continual improvement
- Must be willing and able to work any shift, including off shifts
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf