What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide concept information for assembling process, like cycle time and steps to RFQ team.
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs.
- Develop the assembling lines and testing-processes; Attend design meetings and provide insight and expertise in regards of the assembling line concept design.
- Continuously improve existing processes.
- Implement systems and procedures that assure compliance with Quality Standards.
- Perform Validation & Qualification on assembling, semi-automation and secondary processes.
- Write working instructions for assembling steps; Write URS; Create, maintain and review the new project related documents.
- Prepare concept presentations for customers.
- Supports Sourcing Engineer in auditing assembling- and component-suppliers.
- Being the communication window to suppliers in technical matters; Work out and track action list for dedicated projects; Update timelines and communicate to the internal departments.
- Provide training to technicians, line leaders and operators on assembling steps and testing equipments.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
The Experience You Will Bring
6+ years professional manufacturing engineering experience, among 2+ years experience with assembling and automation.
Knowledge of robotics, automation, semi automation, manual assembling, equipment and processes.
- Ability to identify problems and develop and implement actions to resolve them.
- Strong technical skills in assembling and affiliated processes, to include secondary operations.
- Ability to use CAD to determine if tooling, equipment and part designs meet requirements.
- Strong communication (verbal reading and writing) in Chinese and English.
- Good sense of team work, self-motivated and pro-active, adapt to work under pressure.
- Good Document practice.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 8+ years professional manufacturing engineering experience, among 2+ years experience with assembling and automation, 2+ years of experience in technical project management.
- Lean six sigma.
- Project management.
- CAD, UG, Pro/E.