What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support to conduct Scientific Injection Molding.
- Support and execute medical validations, root-cause analysing and how to eliminate challenges on existing and new products.
- Lead and coordinate the technical discussions with suppliers, internal and external; Participate in customer meetings in relation to technical advices.
- Provide and work out engineering data during RFQ stage such as cycle time, machine tonnage, product weight as well, but not limited to.
- Cross function with other departments for continuous process improvement; Recommend improvement actions on projects with emphasis on cost, process time, productivity and 6S.
- Implement work flow procedures; Attend meetings regarding process- and quality-challenges; Participate in FMEA management.
- Create and release SOP, WI and documentations where it’s needed when it’s injection molding process related.
- Support production improvement and problem solving activities where and when it is needed.
- Provide and receive training where needed.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years work experience in plastic injection molding, manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and understanding in tooling, molding and injection molding machines.
- Knowledge and understanding in Scientific Injection Molding.
- Good discipline in execution of Medical Validation Processes.
- Demonstrable GDP and GMP practices.
- Good communication in Chinese and English.
- Good sense of pro-active team work, being self-motivated.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years work experience in plastic injection molding, manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and understanding about Lean six sigma / CAD, UG, Pro/E / Minitab.