BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Business Systems Consultant to join our Data Management IT team for the Consumer Products Group. The candidate will utilize business process and master data knowledge to research and resolve data related problems and to identify opportunities to generate more value with the master data solution. The Business Systems Consultant will align with the business data governance resources to understand and design solutions to existing gaps and new requirements.The position will guide and mentor other team members to strengthen their skills and grow their contribution to the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Designing, configuring and testing solutions in SAP S4
- Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
- Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day to day production support in a timely manner
- Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations
- Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation and training
- Effectively communicating with key Business Stakeholders to deliver and support solutions
- Identify Master Data impacts on downstream functions
- Define or Influence Data Management Roadmap
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business System or with equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years SAP SD, MM or master data functional experience, with hands-on experience performing IMG Configuration of Business Partners, Customers and/or Material Master
- Minimum of 2 SAP implementations with experience in SAP system development lifecycle from understanding of requirements to proper design techniques, configuration, writing specifications, testing, and documentation as needed
- 2+ years of experience communicating with key business stakeholders
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of Georgia-Pacific or other similar Consumer Products Group business processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and innovation
- Experience with MDG for Business Partner and/or Material Master
- Knowledge of master data best practices and industry standards
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in Data Governance and knowledge of Master Data Management and Data Quality
- Experience with Address Validation Tools
- Experience with Information Steward for defining Data Quality rules
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf