Maintenance Mechanic (1st Shift)
Our Naheola mill in Pennington, AL is looking for self-motivated and experienced Maintenance Mechanics. These positions create value by troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on equipment leading to increased up-time and reliability. Maintenance Mechanics are required to have a thorough understanding of safe work practices, and the troubleshooting, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. If you think this is the perfect job for you, apply today!
Our Naheola facility is one of the largest facilities within GP. This mill manufactures Sparkle® paper towel, Quilted Northern® & Angel Soft® bath tissue, and Vanity Fair® napkins. The Naheola mill also supports a large percentage of the Dixie® business with the manufacturing of paper board. The employees at this facility combine a dedication to safety and a commitment to the environment to produce high quality products for our customers. To learn more about our products please visit: www.sparkletowels.com and www.quiltednorthern.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assemble, repair and fabricate metal parts by operating mechanical equipment and by using blueprints and designs sketches to ensure proper dimensions and tolerance levels of finished product
- Assemble parts into sub-units or completed units
- Install and maintain machinery and equipment using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years of experience as a Journeyman Millwright and Pipefitter or a Machinist in an Industrial environment OR Two (2) years of experience as a Journeyman Millwright and Pipefitter or Machinist AND a two (2) year degree or higher in Industrial Technology
- Willing and able to confirm Journeyman status, e.g.; written documentation that shows your journeyman status for the required time frame
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Technology
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf