Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (m/w/d) to join Molex and the European Talent Acquisition team. The role will require the ability to work on many open positions across different business units. The person in this role must be able to multitask and work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with candidates and business leaders at all levels. A successful candidate will have a high degree of comfort and proficiency using technology, strong organizational skills, be a proactive communicator, have a high level of customer service orientation with a focus on sense of urgency and the ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Scheduling meetings and interviews, coordinate travel arrangements, facilitation of invoicing, expense reimbursement and record keeping.
- Support job posting activities (review and provide necessary support)
- Support some sourcing activities depending on projects
- Assist in the coordination of projects specific to Talent Acquisition.
- Utilize tools such as Microsoft Excel to track and analyze data and produce reporting and metrics as required
- Manage candidate workflow and recruiting process utilizing an Applicant Tracking System.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Qualification
- 1+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment in a role such as recruiting/hr coordinator, project coordinator, customer service or similar.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills to include presentation and public speaking.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers at all levels providing a positive customer service experience.
- Multilingual Profile a distinct advantage – English is compulsory
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Adept at learning and utilizing technology such as databases, collaboration tools, ERP/RMS/ATS.
- Must be proactive and able to apply analytical thinking to solve problems.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor degree with focus on human resources.
- Experience supporting multiple objectives.
- 1+ year experience working as a recruiting or HR coordinator.