Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Triton Manufacturing is currently seeking a Manager, Maintenance and Facilities to join our team! This position will be responsible for managing the manufacturing equipment and building systems as well as the property grounds. This role is also responsible for managing and developing a team of maintenance technicians and fostering a culture consistent with the company’s guiding principles. If you are seeking a new challenge with a dynamic team, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Direct the maintenance, repair and replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum productivity, quality, and safety. Proactively communicate when issues arise, identify corrective action timeline, drive to completion.
- Ensure proper start up and shutdown protocols are implemented and followed.
- Develop and monitor preventive maintenance plans. Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems. Report on KPIs / metrics.
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment.
- Forecast capital expenditures for improvement, replacement, or modification to production equipment and facilities. Effectively manage general expenses to control costs according to budget.
- Partner with peer leaders to support key programs, organizational goals, and standards.
- Understand and implement EH&S compliance programs, drive safety and compliance mindset within the team.
- Oversee facilities and maintenance services including grounds keeping, cleaning, and other vendor services.
- Provide positive and accountable leadership, coaching, and development that aligns with the company’s MBM Principles.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Leadership and development skills.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Strong organization. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective decision making and prioritization.
- Technical knowledge of production machines and equipment as well as building maintenance, electrical and mechanical systems
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading/supervising people required.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a manufacturing or related environment required, 10+ years of experience preferred.
- General knowledge of production machines and equipment as well as building maintenance, electrical and mechanical systems required. Advanced technical knowledge preferred.
What Will Put You Ahead
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf