INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
The Automation Engineer will be a member of the INVISTA Corporate Ops Transformation team focused on driving the design, development, and implementation of State-based Control (SBC)
What you will do in your role.
- Facilitation of automation design (detailed design specification for (SBC) with key stakeholders from different organizations and roles
- Leading review and improvement of alarming, procedures, and process control aspects, designing or aiding in the design of value-drive automation solutions
- Implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of automation programming
- The role prioritizes the development and application of process and operational knowledge, with automation coding skills as secondary focus
The experience you will bring.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to drive team projects through highly complex design and deployment
- Strong aptitude to adopt and utilize a toolkit and standards with minimal oversight
- Cross-functionality leadership skills, including facilitating the challenge process in diverse group of participants
- Experience in the use of technology including, automation, controls systems and HMI
- Bachelor's Degree - Engineering - Chemical, Electrical, or Computer Science
- Previous experience creating new technologies, work streams, and/or organizations
- Operational or process engineering experience in ADN Intermediates
- Previous work experience in chemical refining or manufacturing
- Experience which demonstrates the ability to learn the necessary computer and process control skills related to chemical processes (eg. DCS, IP21, OTS, PLC's etc.)
- Experience in operational and safety procedure preparation, review, and training
- Proven passion for transforming work streams, applying technologies, and improving work efficiency
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (OR) 3+ years of relative experience in ADN Console Operations with board certification.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf