Make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone. At Molex, we're a team of global visionaries and innovators who design and create the electronics systems of today while meeting the technological challenges of tomorrow. Join us and be part of the expert team of problem solvers working to connect the world.
Molex is Currently looking for an RF Technician, who is interested in becoming part of our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Sample making tasks, prepare for test report of new design.
- Training to new technicians, perform NPI training and monitor to production.
- Support RF/Process to do failure analysis for yield loss.
- Involve in production pass yield improvement.
- Provide technical support to other department when needed.
- Correct technical data to RD study.
- Review and monitor if the process document is updated to latest states.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring - Requirements / Knowledge:
Technical school degree
1 years’ work experience in RF passive technical position.
Be able to read and understand CAD drawing in daily work.
Good communication skills.
Basic Microsoft Office.