Talent Solutions Leader - India
Our Talent Solutions Leader for India is responsible for developing, implementing, and driving global Talent Solution strategies and programs. As a member of the leadership team and steward of our culture, you will engage with business leaders to help execute the division’s vision and strategy. You will coach and develop a high performing TS team, with a strong focus on business partnership and creating long term value outcomes.
Experience & Education: 8+ years of prior experience in TA, past 5 years In a Leadership Role.
Preferred Experience: Experience of working in a large corporate global enterprise, in complex matrix reporting setup
Talent Solutions Leader
- Model and promote MBM philosophy, KBS vision, and Koch culture
- Effectively lead and direct the work of the Talent Solutions organization, which supports several Koch companies across India.
- Provide on-going training and development of team to ensure alignment with business strategies and connection with Koch’s selection process.
- Participate in the hiring/selection strategy across the Talent Solutions team to ensure we are selecting and retaining talent that is aligned with Koch culture and meets knowledge and skill requirements.
- Collaborative and fosters a positive team environment
Talent Solutions Strategy
- Design Talent Acquisition strategy and supporting programs, guidelines and processes based on overall enterprise requirements for all regular and non- employee
- Align employer value proposition / candidate marketing with employer brand; across both the enterprise and individual regions / businesses as needed
- Proactively identify advancements and trends in the regional and global market / external business environment that will impact the business’ ability to recruit and retain talent
- Develop strategy and programs to support internal mobility to direct how talent mobility is operationalized across the enterprise (Talent Profile etc…)
- Develop vendor strategy; including applicable training and communications strategy
- Define all key Talent Acquisition metrics, analytics and KPI’s
- Partner with Business HR and Business Leaders to enable differentiated talent solutions across specific talent segments (Internal, Capability, Growth, Non-traditional)
- Work with TS Recruiters and Sourcers to cultivate business solutions
- Act as thought leaders and SMEs for their segments
Talent Mobility Operations:
- Assess current talent mobility programs, practices and guidelines to develop strategy and process points of view that direct how talent mobility is operationalized across the enterprise
- Talent Mobility delivery and execution
- External agency coordination and housing / relocation administration for recruits Business travel tax support and tracking
- Financial analysis of Talent Mobility spend (case by case and total business / enterprise spend)
- Develop and deploy innovative talent mobility solutions that facilitate the movement of talent to meet business objectives
Vendor Management Execution:
- Execute vendor implementation; including SLA management
- Conduct assessments as defined by leveraged capability
Sourcing, Screening & Candidate Management:
- Set and execute candidate sourcing strategy, including engaging with a diverse talent pool
- Internal applicant engagement / consultation
- Conduct executive referrals confidential executive searches, and retained searches
- Approve and add agencies to approved vendor list
- Manage candidate screening and experience
- Define assessment strategy including validation process
Transition Management :
- Define transition management strategy and develop content, and definition of effectiveness metrics
- Transition Management administration and logistics support
- New Hire and Internal transfer coordination
- Manage HR specific onboarding for Day 1 and related HR support for new hires.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf