Georgia-Pacific’s Bay Springs Lumber location is seeking to hire an Electrician.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing, electrical control systems, instrumentation, electronic circuits, (motor controls, relay logic, AC/DC drives and low voltage switchgear)
- Troubleshooting using proven analytical and field troubleshooting skills
- Documenting information and changes to electrical systems
- Installing industrial electrical equipment
- Working with mechanical and electrical machinery, including the hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Performing electrical preventative maintenance tasks (PM's)
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least one-year experience as an industrial-manufacturing electrician
- Must have troubleshooting skills, quality workmanship, and be self-motivated
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Required to work in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment with emphasis on safety, quality, environmental concerns and production goals.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work any shift, including nights
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment (i.e. safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots and other PPE as required by specific job
What Will Put You Ahead
- Completion of 2 years of an accredited electrical training program or hold an Arkansas Electrical Journeyman license, or similar military experience
- Efficient troubleshooting knowledge using PLC's (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Knowledge of computer systems and the ability to learn new software applications
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics/blueprints
- Knowledge of 3 phase 480-volt electrical systems
- Knowledge and experience with electrical aspects of industrial equipment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf