Maintenance Supervisor 3rd Shift
The Maintenance Supervisor will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in maintaining all plant utilities. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain and implement preventive maintenance program
- Maintain spare parts inventory to eliminate or reduce downtime
- Develop and implement new and/or improved systems and procedures
- Quote and prepare cost estimates for special projects
- Overall plant maintenance and other directives as requested by plant management
- Direct activity of the Maintenance department
- Assist in the effective and efficient operation of all plant activities by working with all departments to assure effective teamwork, equipment and personnel
- Responsible for budgeting and follow-up of various costs related to Maintenance department and managing related costs of operations
- Investigate and recommend purchase of equipment and supplies for Maintenance department
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel to assure safe and efficient machine operations and PM maintenance procedures are maintained
The Experience You Will Bring
- Two-year degree or technical certification in related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in manufacturing
- Qualified candidates will possess 3-4 years of experience in a maintenance capacity
- Demonstrate professional and business-like character, which is conducive to good employee relations and teamwork with other departments
- Ability to rely on the use of experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leadership Style: Self-starter must be able to work with little direction and with high level of self-motivation. Must be able to work on own initiative and work well in a group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deal effectively with all levels of management.
- Willingness to work 3rd shift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf