Shipping and Logistics Supervisor
SRG Global is looking for a Shipping and Logistics Supervisor!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership and direction to the safety of all employees and visitors to the facility
- Lead, coach and mentor a crew in meeting safety, quality and production goals
- Develop crew members for improving individual and organization performance
- Lead performance management and corrective action processes for assigned crew
- Continuously improve plant performance through process improvements and lean methodologies
- Maintain our plant’s union-free status through the use of positive employee relations and employee engagement
- Work with Scheduling to optimize production requirements
- Work with upstream and downstream people and processes to meet customer expectations
- Lead, track and improve performance on key location goals and objectives
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience working in a fast pace, high-pressure, 24/7/365 production environment.
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving production processes to meet organization goals and objectives
- Demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations in order to maintain a union-free environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and managers and work as a team.
- Knowledgeable at maintaining accurate employee documentation and files
- Willingness to work 2nd shift
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf