Digital Marketing Manager
Interconnect Systems International, LLC (“ISI”) and our subsidiary companies are now part of the Molex family. ISI is seeking a dynamic and proactive Marketing Professional to help plan and execute a comprehensive marketing program for ISI MicroSystems business.
For over three decades, ISI has designed and delivered optimized microelectronics solutions that meet customers’ needs for more capable, denser, and ruggedized products. ISI’s system-level design capabilities and vertically integrated manufacturing strategy enable ISI to quickly design, prototype and manufacture mission critical solutions, which meet our customers’ technical and commercial requirements. ISI products and solutions are utilized across a variety of industries such as military-aerospace, medical, transportation and industrial.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Comprehensive marketing responsibilities, from strategic to tactical, with drive to discover and apply best practices for lead generation and brand management.
- Develop inbound content marketing approach that drives leads through clear features and benefits of products/services.
- Create content marketing that relates to the interests of our target market (webinars, videos and articles).
- Grow website traffic and leads through best SEO practices will be a critical component for success in this role.
- Learn the products and services and uncover hidden benefits and be able to simplify complex source material.
- Edit others’ written material for clarity and brand alignment.
- Design new graphics and editing source material to provide a rich, on-brand experience for digital media and print materials.
- Leveraging in-house SMEs to drive the raw material of product but distilling that material into clear, on-brand graphics and written content.
- Advocate for the bigger brand message (including ISI value proposition) across all marketing content.
- Accountable for growth through reporting and metrics on prospect conversion, digital traffic and ROI of components, such as paid media and events.
- Manage other digital marketing channels: social media, email marketing and industry media.
- Grow a library of re-usable content from the content marketing efforts on the website to use in other digital media.
- Coordinate physical events, such as trade shows.
- Ensure ISI’s value proposition is communicated in a professional, timely and accurate manner, consistent with Molex’s guidelines, across all channels: web content, print, digital, social media, tradeshows, email campaigns, sample kits, etc.
- Work closely with management, inside sales team members and others in the organization to help identify and win new business and increase market share.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with B2B marketing materials
- Ability to create marketing campaign and strategy for mid-size technical company
- Understand and articulate business unit's, products, capabilities, and value proposition
- Experience developing a multi-faceted online marketing and branding planning and the planning and execution of that strategy
- 4+ years of experience in website coordination, content management, design layout, and/or design for search engine optimization
- 2+ marketing communications experience
- Work with tools, such as, Wordpress or similar
- Extensive experience both hand-coding HTML/CSS
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer science or other technical area of study.
- 6 months or more of experience in electronics industry, semiconductor industry or similar industries.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf