Customer Service Specialist
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to provide support and administrative functions that facilitate the timely execution of customer care duties under the direction of the Lead Customer Service Specialist.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Customer service and inside sales / via telephone, email and website.
- Direct communication with customers, providing product and technical information and promptly responding to requests and answering questions.
- Review open order report daily, coordinating shipments as required.
- Manage Vendavo submissions for pricing.
- Manage credit hold and credit release for customer orders.
- Ability to create and package proposals and quotes.
- Accepts and processes customer orders and change orders in accordance with procedures including; contract review and confirmation of pricing and delivery dates.
- Under the direction of a manager will prepare and forward quotations to customers and prospects.
- Coordinates deliveries of samples, prototypes or customer supplied parts to and from customers.
- Manage customer SMI/VMI reports and coordinates shipments in time to meet customer inventory demands.
- Coordinates and leads project meetings between customers, sales and engineering as required.
- Responsible for taking and publishing meeting minutes of project meetings, as needed.
- Supports administrative assistant activities when needed.
- Having a positive attitude when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Prepare and present customer business reviews.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in an Administrative role, Customer Service role, or related role.
- High School Diploma
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong client service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Develop and sustain professional working relationships with customers and within the company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image verbally, in writing and in person.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company’s and customers confidential information.
- Demonstrate continued flexibility to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- A strong and proven ability to handle a high volume of work; prioritize issues and tasks; and track multiple accounts at various stages of implementation and service.
- Effectively use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf