Structural Panels Reporting & Supply Analyst
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Structural Panels Reporting and Supply Analyst at our corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA. An SP Reporting and Inventory Specialist creates value by ensuring consistent flow of inventory through multiple 3rd party warehouses utilized in the Structural Panels business and provides regular performance feedback regarding US and Canadian Plywood and OSB locations.If you are a strong multi-tasker, thrive in the details, you embrace change, and work well in a fast-paced team environment; we are interested in learning more about you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working in Structural Panels Wood Panels group as a part of the Supply Chain and Logistics group, in coordinating inventory supply for specific Sales and Inventory objectives, resulting in
- Handle all (inbound and outbound) order communication with more than a dozen third party warehouses ensuring timely and accurate order status
- Make order out of information and appropriately filter communications between various parties
- Take charge of resolving deficiencies associated with on-time delivery
- Liaison who regularly facilitates discussions between Sales, Mills, and Outside Warehouses regarding order issues, prioritization, inventory availability, and transportation status
- Review warehouse invoices for accuracy and process for timely approval & payment, identifying and resolving payment gaps
- Daily and weekly reporting of overall mill operational performance, as well as, performance against high value products or key objectives
- With increased specialized knowledge and mastery of tactical objectives one could expect to be independently involved in enhancing current process & tools, developing new management tools, build models, and drive strategic value enhancement initiatives.
in on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.Daily contact, via phone and email, with Mill Operations, Mill Shipping, 3rd party warehouse personnel, and Divisional Management required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Advanced Excel Capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- At least 1 Year of work experience in sales, manufacturing, accounting, finance, warehouse, or shipping
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience solving problems and/or identifying and managing changes to drive long term value
- Experience reconciling statements, invoices, or other detailed matching process
- Experience implementing substantial and sustained process improvement
- Experience in communicating concepts via phone or computer conference
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data into presentations and/or communication
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf