Regional Heat Transfer Engineer
The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and result oriented individual with proven experience selling engineered to order industrial equipment to the oil & gas industry. The ideal Regional Heat Transfer Engineer will have the technical capability to understand the customer’s needs and to recommend Heat Transfer products, services and technologies to our customers in refineries and petrochemical plants. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated ability to grow regional sales, identify new markets, help define product development needs and develop relationships with all key stake holders, end users, engineers, consultants, OEM’s and EPC’s.
The Regional Heat Transfer Engineer should possess skills to identify business opportunities, present clients with solutions to their problems and close a sale. The candidate must understand and manage commercial risks and provide appropriate product warranties and related terms.
We are looking for a result oriented Professional with demonstrated Integrity, Customer Focus and ability to Embrace Change in a fast pace environment.
The position will be based in the KSA
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Promote Koch Heat Transfer products, services and technologies to current and potential customers in Saudi Arabia.
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers.
- Apply “product selling” to “solution providing” approach through dedicated focus on time in front the Customer and by leveraging the oil refinery process know-how in order to “capture” customer needs.
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
- Work closely with Director of Sales, Application Developments Manager and Sales Engineering and channel partners to increases sales and enhance our customer experience.
- Cooperate with local KES organization to leverage the expertise and embrace the vision of being a preferred partners to our customers.
- Analyze market trends and anticipate customer needs, especially in relation with plant turnarounds.
- Research and present reports to Management on a constant basis.
- Lead discovery and execution of strategies that create profitable growth of the business in the region.
- Collaborate with Legal to ensure accurate and clean orders with customers to ensure compliance within the process.
- Qualify inquiries and suggest and execute strategies to win orders.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Residing in Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s Degree Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering
- At least three to five years of experience selling engineered to order industrial equipment directly or through independent representatives preferably to the oil and gas industry.
- Familiarity in managing oil refinery processes as well as petrochemical processes with the ability to discuss with process departments and project departments.
- Relationships with key EPC firms and players in the refining, petrochemical, and oil& gas industries.
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time on an ongoing basis.
- Must be a detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Effective communicator, oral and written, who can communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must be a team builder and have a desire to grow with the organization.Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahead
- Sales experience with an OEM.
- Familiarity with heat transfer concepts and applications.
- Go ahead thinker, business hunter, challenger and go over the extra mile type attitude
- Fluency in English required and a must, fluency in Arabic is a plus.