BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT
This Senior Business Systems Analyst role belongs to the Order to Cash IT team supporting our Consumer Products business unit. This role is a strategic partner to the business by providing assistance and guidance to the users with day to day support, while also driving enhancements and projects that create value for the business. Candidates will be supporting the SAP SD solution and should have hands-on experience configuring and supporting SD along with demonstrating initiative, good economic-thinking, analytical skills, and a sense of urgency.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Designing, developing and configuring SD solutions in an S/4 HANA landscape
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Troubleshooting customer-reported issues and assisting users with day to day production support in a timely manner
- Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
- Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing expertise and guidance on SAP best practices
- Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
- Developing and executing test plans including unit and integration testing and coordination of user acceptance testing
- Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation and training
- Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP SD
- Functional proficiency and experience in designing, configuring and implementing SD
- Strong understanding of business processes and master data behind order management and customer service in SD; Experience and knowledge in EDI processing and ATP
- Experience with end-user support for SAP SD, providing a high level of customer satisfaction
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge in ABAP debugging and troubleshooting
- Product Allocation and Backorder Processing experience
- SAP S/4 HANA and Fiori experience
- Consumer Products industry experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf