This job posting is no longer active.
Our team at Phillips Medisize is seeking a Program Analyst to join us! We are seeking a team member with a genuine desire to improve processes, support cross functional teams and facilitate a collaborative effort to reach a common goal. Equally important is the capability to understand the development and commercialization lifecycle in contract manufacturing. If you have robust analytical skills for the interpretation of program financials and budget variances, as well as the ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines and proactively elevate as needed, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support program financials in line with policies and procedures.
- Set up project and work break down structure in Project Systems following the program accounting manual and governance
- Manage scope change impacts to work break down structure
- Application of sales order to the appropriate work breakdown structure elements
- Create cost and revenue plans
- Assess program budget health and variance
- Responsible for the re-allocation of the program budget based upon approved scope change
- Responsible for the technical close of work break down structure and program
- Responsible for collaboration with the program leader on program budget variances and collaboration with finance on P&L or balance sheet impacts
- Responsible for the compilation of financial status report information in support of monthly invoicing
- Manage corrections process for the labor interface between Celoxis and SAP
- Manage monthly consolidated program financial reporting
- Supporting program governance
- Plan and schedule program reviews and JSC’s fostering participation from key stakeholders at effected sites as per policies and procedures
- Drive Celoxis audit activity related to the assigned programs ( labor entry, labor approval, resource plan vetting, etc… )
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the program accounting manual and governance ( owned by finance )
- Ensure Right of First Refusal Process is appropriately followed with external asset purchases
- Supports the program review reporting process with the compilation of program health reports from Celoxis and SAP ( timeline, milestones, dashboards, risks, scope management, and program financial health )
- Proactively identify program financial risks based upon spend patterns and work break down structure ties to sales orders
- Enable an environment of strong business partnership, knowledge share and principled entrepreneurship
- Proactively serve as the liaison between the program team and the pre-production finance business partners in support financial items as they arise.
- Support the contract review process in collaboration with finance and the business P&L owners
- Understand the overall divisions and corporate vision and partner with organization to driven actions aligned with vision
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in an engineering or customer-related discipline
- A minimum of 1+ year project management experience
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with budget/financial management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing experience
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.