Customer Service Coordinator
Who is Guardian Industries?
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, Guardian Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of KOCH Industries. When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Inside Sales- Customer Account Manager in our Sun Prairie, WI facility!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This role pays $20.00/hour.
- Be the link between the customer's needs and the company's products and services.
- Data entry for New Customer Setup
- Basic order entry
- Verify/receive/obsolete POs
- Organization of BOL’s and delivery slips
- Quoting/Estimating entry
- Update master schedule of jobs daily
- Tracking of press samples and mock-ups
- Managing customer inventory, sales backlogs, invoices, along with other administrative records
- Partner with Project Managers to help with any requests relating to customer accounts
- Respond to Business Development Manager inquiries
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution
- Resolve routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer
- Other miscellaneous office administration functions as assigned.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other moderately complex information needed.
- Responsible to maintaining tools/systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast.
- Schedule and track the shipment to the customer's facilities.
- Generate ideas for continuous improvement within your work area.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial warehouse, or distribution center environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willing to work overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in corrugated packaging
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Forecasting / inventory management experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf