Customer Service Coordinator
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be the link between the customer's needs and the company's products and services.
- Data entry for New Customer Setup
- Basic order entry
- Verify/receive/obsolete POs
- Organization of BOL’s and delivery slips
- Quoting/Estimating entry
- Update master schedule of jobs daily
- Tracking of press samples and mock-ups
- Managing customer inventory, sales backlogs, invoices, along with other administrative records
- Partner with Project Managers to help with any requests relating to customer accounts
- Respond to Business Development Manager inquiries
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution
- Resolve routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer
- Other miscellaneous office administration functions as assigned.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other moderately complex information needed.
- Responsible to maintaining tools/systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast.
- Schedule and track the shipment to the customer's facilities.
- Generate ideas for continuous improvement within your work area.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial warehouse, or distribution center environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willing to work overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in corrugated packaging
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Forecasting / inventory management experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf