Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer – Israel
Role can be based from Home Office
We are looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer (FAE) to accelerate our technical support within the Israel market! We are excited to share this opportunity with entrepreneur spirted candidates. Experience in Networking/Switching, Server/Storage, and NIC hardware development is a plus. This individual will support OEM customers, key partnerships with silicon suppliers, and startup customers that are influential to the cloud ecosystem. This individual will focus on promoting our high-speed interconnect products & solutions, supporting our customers full system’s needs. The preferred candidate will have strong technical background and show good overall understanding of system level challenges. They will also be familiar with high-speed networking technologies and protocols (particularly 10/25/40/50/100/400 & 800 Gigabit Ethernet).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Technical management of accounts
- Participating in the project life cycle including definition, hardware design, time to market, validation, & technical support
- Strong collaboration with engineering on issue resolution
- Preparation and delivery of technical training/presentations
- Participation in pre-sales activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science or higher degree from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years of HW development experience or highly technical support experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Hebrew
- General knowledge of networking architectures
- Independent, Self-motivated, Dedicated
- 50% travel required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience in customer-facing role(s)
- Self-starter entrepreneur with great people skills
- Knowledge in hardware design, particularly in the area of high-speed networking/server
- Knowledge in network design/system level – end to end channel performance, mechanical and thermal challenges and ways to solve
- Knowledge in standards protocols – OCP, IEEE, OIF, MSA, JEDEC, etc…
Ready to grow? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary, forwarded to affiliated companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.