OnPoint Digital Solutions Release Engineer will be part of a fast-growing technology group within a large and stable company. Be part of a team solving complex software problems while building secure, stable, scalable, and high performing platforms. Leverage cutting-edge technical solutions in problem/optimization solving. At OnPoint we combine our deep subject matter expertise in combustion, distillation, separation, filtration with digital technology to deliver new solutions and technology to create value for our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Fit into a team that designs, builds, and ships, a highly available, scalable, distributed SaaS platform iteratively
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Develop metrics for release reporting and monitor critical customer data flow
- Manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Utilize ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry and ability to recognize risks/issues in our release process
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience
- 3+ years' of experience in development/ DevOps or Release management role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Experience using AWS(dynamo, S3, Cloudwatch, ECS)
- 5+ years’ of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf