Health & Safety Advisor
Working for an organisation that is committed to Health and Safety and environmental performance and its development, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor at our facility in Goole.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing health and safety advice/guidance and liaising with staff at all levels.
- Providing regular visible support and presence within the operational facility.
- Striving to ensure compliance to relevant health and safety legislation
- Assisting with the upkeep and development of the 18001 management system
- Assisting and leading in investigation of EHS incidents.
- Undertaking inspections and audits.
- Liaising and reporting on health and safety issues with the EHS Manager.
- Supporting the EHS Manager in achieving goals for the department and site.
- Setting up and delivering appropriate health and safety based training.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Relevant qualification within health and safety (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma)
- Hold experience within the manufacturing industry is essential
- An enthusiastic person with a passion for health and safety who can also work effectively within our MBM culture. To be able to engage with people at all levels of the organisation, and have the ability to challenge and drive improvement.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ideally be a Corporate Member of IOSH or actively working towards it (eg GradOSH)