Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
This position is responsible for all aspects of all maintenance activities on the assigned shift. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus after 30 days!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the safe performance of all duties
- Adherence to all State and Federal OSHA codes and regulations
- Adherence to all SRG Health, Safety, and Environmental rules and regulations
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant equipment and facilities
- Completion of preventive maintenance work orders
- Completion of corrective work orders
- Assures proper communication is maintained for the department
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Team members of associated departments
- Lead Maintenance & Facilities Engineer
- Responsible for maintaining the data entry into the MP2 tracking system
- Work order completion data
- Spare parts inventory activity
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of all Maintenance areas
- Contribute to TPM, Kaizen, and CIP activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 to 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Technical degree in a related field of study preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills
- General industrial maintenance skills, preferably injection molding or painting
- Electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, welding
- PLC and robotic maintenance
- Systems troubleshooting
- Tool room and machining
- Basic computer literacy
- Willingness to learn and contribute to a team environment
- Ability to function in a lean manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf