What You Will Do In Your Role
- ·Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards / agencies (including safety and environmental)
- ·Maintain required records.
- ·Assist in the development of a safety management system.
- ·Update existing and develop new EHS training programs.
- ·Conduct/facilitate safety audits, hazard assessments and hazardous waste inspections.
- ·Ability to review any environmental concerns related to permitting activities for water, air and waste.
- ·Advance the established company culture among a diverse group of employees (management and hourly)
The Experience You Will Bring
- ·1-3 years’ experience in EHS Management in a manufacturing environment
- ·Effective verbal and written communication skills to complete documentation and execute/manage programs.
- ·Comfortable engaging in environments with a wide range of hazards. (Predominantly ergonomic and safety but also has physical and chemical hazards.)
- ·Highly motivated with willingness and comfort working in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- ·Ability to travel locally with occasional air/overnight trips.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf