Georgia-Pacific in Darlington, SC is hiring for a Performance Coach! This is a key leadership role, responsible for the performance and development of individual team members to deliver on product system and department metrics. This is an integral part of our bet to meet the challenge of improving at a faster rate than our competition.
The successful candidate will exemplify MBM® and will advance our culture by ensuring their team is capable and aligned and that all employees behave in a manner consistent with our MBM® Guiding Principles.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and mentor team members to apply MBM® in ways that are consistent with our Guiding Principles
- Lead team members toward excellence in Environmental, Health, and Safety and compliance by identifying and resolving hazards with critical and high risks
- Lead, mentor, coach and hold direct reports accountable
- Responsible for product system metrics impacted by the performance and capability of the people
- Aligns asset strategies in the product system/department and ensures that everyone has the capability to execute the asset strategy
- Collaborate with performance capability leader, manufacturing engineers, and other support capabilities and other resources to build capabilities of Technicians
- Ensure all team members have individual development plans and RRE’s that are aligned with the plant and PFP machine goals
- Utilize the PSQ process consistent with the plant standards
- Accountable for the labor cost, overtime, and staffing for their team
- Identify and use measures (leading and lagging) that indicate how well the operating technicians are performing
- Work with team members to understand critical risks and hazards, controls, and validations
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) or more years of manufacturing or operations experience
- Computer skills: Experience in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Willing and able to work twelve (12) hour rotating shifts, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least one (1) year of supervisory experience with direct reports in a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf