The Finance team at Guardian Industries is searching for an experienced administrative professional with a passion for enhancing the team’s effectiveness by providing procurement, management, and scheduling support while acting as a representative of the finance team to others.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working effectively with cross-functional teams, embracing change, and being adaptable is crucial for success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist various leaders in planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Review, research, and route email correspondence; drafts responses, letters, and documents.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by upholding integrity of all information.
- Procurement processing including purchase order requisitioning and invoicing for multiple departments
- Follow-up and provide feedback on tasks assigned by functional team members.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Assist in preparing presentations and audit committee materials.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing as appropriate to improve processes and systems.
- Commitment to advancing our MBM Culture by alignment with our values and beliefs as it pertains to our Guiding Principles.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Extensive experience in administrative writing, supply and equipment management, and scheduling
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, focus on time management, and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex travel logistics for multiple people
- Self-motivated to define and drive continuous improvement of processes
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills within cross functional teams
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in procurement and invoicing a plus
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf