Act as a primary HR interface and business partner for designated departments to make sure plans are aligned with the business priorities and needs, self-starter to drive changes and deliver superior results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with business leaders to understand business strategy; transform business strategy to HR strategy, and provide customized HR solution to support business goal.
- Ensure all HR policies and practices be in compliance with Molex corporate and the statutory requirements while limiting liabilities and promoting a safe, fair, positive and engaging work environment.
- Closely working with Recruitment team to deliver clear strategic resource planning with high talent acquisition standards.
- Facilitate employee training and development activities; support business to review organization talent status and design development plan
- Handle Labor/legal issues, employee disputes, PIP and separation cases
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years’ HR Generalist
- Proficient English
- Good organizing, planning and prioritizing skills to effectively handle multiple tasks;
- Possess initiatives, result-oriented and customer focus;
- Strong analytical capability and critical thinking skills;
- Good understanding of talent market and good local employment and labor knowledge;
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Words etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or above with majoring in BA, Labor Relations, HR, Psychology, or related disciplines