- Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in scheduled timetable;
- Improve the existing accounting and finance process and uphold the high standards on accounting and finance performance indication
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Being independently accountable for and controlling legal entities’ accounting books including but not limit to i.e. freight & duty accrual, AR Reserves and Rebate, Expat / ADP payroll, general accruals, GL monthly reconciliation package, Direct/Indirect Tax, statutory reports associated with deferred tax, consolidated finance results etc; Meanwhile, provide solutions or supports R2R/O2C/P2P operation teams to meet the efficient finance performance.
- Reviews the general ledger reconciliations and escalate to respective teams to expedite the overdue items cleared at earliest stage .
- Provides finance analysis to the divisions on a regular basic including BS fluxuation analysis , limited FP&A analysis (for example, the accounting for freight & duty accrual, AR reserves and Rebate, corporate tax review and reconciliation, operation related tax matters, Expat / ADP payroll, and general accruals, etc.) and support management reports as per request.
- Get closer to and understand various business and operaton requirements and provide accounting solutions and estimation to management team.
- Play as a focal to support projects related in accounting and finance process with the goal to drive improvements in efficiency and effectiveness in GBS.
- Train, coach, and guide junior staff level team members in GBS/KBS/Leverage Capbilities in the above functional work assignments.
- Support GBS finance supervisor/ manager on technical and procedure problems, team measurement and accounting performance related analysis and accounting work
- Assist the finance supervisor/ manager and escalate with KBS/Leverage Capabilities team for internal and external audit requests . Interact with internal and external auditors; provide clarification on those items requiring escalation .
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years accounting and finance experience
- Finance analysis and review experience in BS/PL/CF etc.
- Accounting experience in any of the following areas – payroll and benefits, fixed assets, cost accounting, and tax. Experience within a high paced manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Familiar with IFRS ,PRC GAAP,Tax-Indirect/Direct operation
- Experience with SAP
- Strong coordination skill
- Strong ability at Excel and words
- Good master in communication for English and Chinese
- Work with high volume in systematic way
- With positive attitude, a team player
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure
- Presentation skills that demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver concise and effective presentations relative qualitative and quantitative information.
- Work independently and resolve issues with logic mind-set
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professional
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Share service experience is preferred
- Multi-national manufacturing company experience is preferred
- Firm statutory or tax audit experience or finance controllership in corporation is preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf