What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global product compliance team as coordinator in site, such as implementation of product compliance process improvement, provide training to supplier about DoNU, RoHS, DCT and so on.
- Optimize sample flow and shorten sample lead time, follow up progress of samples.
- Responsible for procurement of indirect materials and imported materials.
- Responsible for implementation of S&OP in site.
- Responsible for departmental improvement projects, such as 3rd party CRD, S&E stock.
- Execution and update of ISO, EHS, IATF and other program files.
- Other tasks assign by manager.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years materials working experience in industry manufacturing.
- Familiar with SAP system.
- Be good at communication, coordination and negotiation skills.
- Engineering drawing understanding.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer skills in excel, word, outlook.
What Will Put You Ahead
- With experience of working in multinational company is preferred.
- Project implementation experience, such as lean, Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of lean.