Start a new career with Georgia-Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Building Products and Consumer Products. We are hiring now for entry level manufacturing positions at our Newington, New Hampshire facility starting at $19/hr. and higher, depending on your experience. Our performance-based compensation system allows motivated employees to earn accelerated rate increases, an extra $1.50/hr. for 2nd shift or an extra $2.00/hr. for 3rd shift, quarterly bonus program participation, and spot bonuses as well. Safety is a shared value at Georgia-Pacific, and we walk-the-talk through employee involvement in every facet of our operation. We offer full medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401K matching program, paid holidays, paid vacation days and paid floating holidays each year. Opportunities for advancement are only limited by your initiative and ability to create value in a business that is solid, growing, and reinvesting in new technologies for enhanced safety, quality, reliability, and employee fulfillment.
The Georgia-Pacific facility in Newington, NH produces a variety of gypsum wallboard products. Wallboard is an affordable, strong and durable construction material used in residential and commercial building. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com. To learn more about our gypsum products, visit www.gpgypsum.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating production equipment and machinery
- Performing quality checks
- Keeping designated work area clean throughout shift to maintain an orderly and safe work environment
- Assisting crew members with setups, troubleshooting, asset care duties, and making minor machine adjustments
- Entering data to maintain accurate records of orders shipped
- Using a tape measure or micrometer
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to work holidays, weekends and overtime, as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to lift 50 lbs
- Willing and able to work on elevated surfaces, including platforms, ladders, or buildings with several stories
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating a heavy load forklift
- Experience working in manufacturing or other industrial environments
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf