Field Application Engineer
Our team at Molex is seeking a Field Application Engineer ! We are seeking an experienced team member to continue to drive the Molex brand and build our reputation within cloud ecosystem. You will work closely with all cross functional engineering teams globally, in support of local market/designs. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Customer facing – DSS/GSM resource – Local Molex sales team to leverage this resource technology background/experience and utilize as a resource to help advance architecture/designs and offer Molex products that enable customer designs/deployments
- Collaboration with DSS product teams to bridge technical/marketing gap between division and sales.
- Molex BU focus – Leverage this resource’s experience within the local market/technologies.This resource will act as a product expert that encompasses all DSS products for a “one stop shop” architect that supports our sales team in our focus accounts
- Molex BU interaction – Help push VOC back into Division with technical focus.Direct and quarterback with product division on the areas of focus and what we need to do to execute/win full system designs that will position Molex over our competition.
- Server/NIC/Silicon/Rack Scale industry expert – keep up with trends, leverage current network, drive new technology development to support next gen customer engagements.
- Partner with key silicon providers – engage with key/leading silicon partners globally that are supporting joint customers and enable those silicon technologies with Molex innerconnect products that support next gen systems
- Utilize experience, participate and drive POV’s globally.Focus on - System level, board level, silicon innerconnect, cabling, & high-speed solutions.
- Coordinate with local sales & ODM activities to ensure lead position and advancement that supports end customers design needs.
- Work closely with DSS product marketing on latest collateral that will be positioned/used to support end customer advancement
- Provide VOC back into the organization and help our product teams align with local customer expectations, product focus, and support model.
- Drive local sales to set up and enable focus meetings in order to leverage this technical resource. Meetings should target; key customer contacts such as but not limited too – hardware engineering, system level architects, principle engineering, SI, mechanical engineering.
- Work closely with local Molex SI and mechanical engineering team to give customer real time design support.
- Create technical play book that will best support local market/customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in field applications engineering OR system level hardware design
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf